This list contains all of the group projects that have been approved by the Board of Directors. It includes contact information for Project Leaders, and introductory information about each project.
Need a Refresher? Here are some tips, tricks, and resources!
- See the Cheat Sheet for a quick refresher course on basic Service & Education Reporting
- If you forget your password, you must reset if yourself. Directions are in the Cheat Sheet
- If you are reporting volunteer service that is not connected to a specific project, enter those hours under the generalized categories: Horticulture Work for a School Horticulture Work for a Civic Organization Horticulture for a Non-Profit Organization
- To go directly to the TEMG Reporting Database login page, click the "Report Service & Education Hours" button below
- If you need further assistance with the TEMG Database, Reporting, or Virtual Meetings don't hesitate to contact one of our team members on the Tech Team.
Click the SignUp button below to see all projects that are actively recruiting volunteers for work days, specific events, or project membership.
The Project Request Form is for members who have projects that they would like to submit to the Board of Directors for official approval. Once it is approved, the project will be added to the Project List and will be open to members.
*Keys to project approval
- Benefits a Non-Profit organization or Civic organization
- Provides opportunities for members to serve
- Provides educational opportunities for those benefitting from the project
Size : 101.5 Kb
Type : doc
The Project Evaluation Form is to be filled out annually by Project Leaders and turned in to our Vice President of Project in December.
Size : 38 Kb
Type : doc