2018 Training Classes
Registration for the 2018 TN Extension Madison County Master Gardener Training Course in Madison County will open on May 11th, 2108 and close on July 20th, 2018. If you are interested in becoming a Master Gardener you may contact Celeste Scott for additional information & questions regarding training & certification.
20178 Fall Master Gardener Training Schedule
*Speakers and topics will be assigned to class dates as speakers are confirmed/secured for these dates.
Aug. 7th • 6:00 PM • Ag Complex
Registration and Orientation
Celeste Scott/ Dr.Amy Elizer
Aug. 14th • 6:00 PM • Ag Complex
Aug. 21st • 6:00 PM • Ag Complex
Aug. 28th • 6:00 PM • Ag Complex
Sept. 4th • 6:00 PM • Ag Complex
Sept. 11th • 6:00 PM • Ag Complex
Sept. 18th • 6:00 PM • Ag Complex
Sept. 25th 6:00 PM Ag Complex
Oct. 2nd • 6:00 PM • Ag Complex
Oct. 9th • 6:00 PM • Ag Complex
Oct. 16th • 9:00 AM-3:00 PM • Ag Complex
Oct. 23rd • 6:00 PM • Ag Complex
Oct. 30th 6:00 PM Ag Complex Final Exam & Wrap Up
- All classes will be held on Tuesday evenings, with the exception of possibly one Saturday workshop. We will decide on this as a class at the first session.
- All classes will be held at the Ag Complex Auditorium 309 North Parkway Jackson, TN 38305.
Links to Forms
- Registration Form will be posted here in May 2018
- Mission, Vision, & Values
- Policy Statement-Volunteer Hour Requirement
If you have additional questions about the TN Extension Master Gardener Program in Madison County, please contact Extension Agent Celeste Scott by e-mail or at 731-668-8543