The Tennessee Master Gardener Program promotes environmental stewardship through a network of volunteers who provide and education to Tennessee communities in home gardening and related areas. As part of its mission, the program supports continued education and developement for committed volunteers
To provide innovative, researched based, progressive home horticulture education to all Tennessee communities.
- Providing home horticulture education in a responsive and timely manner
- Collaborating with local non-profit and municipal groups to offer leadership in education for better gardening practices in area communities.
- Fostering a learning environment for Volunteers who promote environmental stewardship while repres
- Encouraging continued education and the recruitment and training of new Master Gardener Volunteers.enting the University of Tennessee.
- Offering information through innovative programs providing information and education to the general public with creative and new approaches